Meet CUBICIBUC at World IP Forum: CUBICIBUC’s director, Graham Bell, will be attending the 7th edition of the World IP Forum in Taipei, November 6 – 8, 2019.
Graham will be moderating a panel session on the topic of “IP Valuation – recent trends and emerging models”. Fellow expert panellists will include:
- Kelvin King, Senior Partner, Valuation Consulting LLP (UK)
- Dr. Stephan Wolke, Chief Executive Officer, Thyssenkrupp Intellectual
Property GmbH (Germany)
- Prof. YoungTack Shim, Professor, State University of New York (Korea)
- Vinod Kumar, Founder, Silver Bullet IP (Canada)
- Ami Patel Shah, Managing Director, Fortress Investment Group (USA)
- Diptarka Ray, Patent Attorney, L.S. Davar & Co. (India)
Mr Bell will also be speaking as part of a panel session on Patent Pools – “IP Licensing platforms for SEPs specifically patent pools” – alongside:
- Donald W. Merino, Partner, Asia Patent Group (Taiwan)
- Thomas Körfer, Partner, Mitscherlich PartmbB (Germany)
- Sven Törringer, Director, Licensing & Strategy, Via Licensing Corporation (Hong Kong)
- James F. Brelsford, President, SD-3C LLC (USA)
World Intellectual Property Forum takes place November 6-8, 2019 at Hotel Grand Hyatt Taipei, Taiwan. This is the third year that Cubicibuc has spoken at the WIPF and previous editions in Dubai and Delhi have proven to be a great success.
We look forward to seeing you in Taiwan!