Cubicibuc Limited (‘Cubicibuc’) is committed to respecting the privacy of visitors to our website, our clients, suppliers, partners, and others who we contact.
Cubicibuc is committed to being transparent about how we collect and use personal data and to meeting our data protection obligations.
Visitors to our website
When someone visits www.cubicibuc.com we do not collect any personal data or analyse web traffic.
If you use our contact form, you may choose to provide personal information (name, telephone number or email address), this information will be stored in our secure contact management system. Your details will not be passed on to any third party.
Clients who use our services
Client contact details are stored in our contact management system. At any time people can change their consent preference by contacting Cubicibuc at the address below.
If you become a client, we may use your personal information as part of our day-to-day business to ensure our relationship with you is maintained. This may include:
- Communicating with you to manage our relationship
- Providing information that you may request
- Sharing information relating to our services, to enter into discussions or negotiations
- Sharing materials arising from any contracts, such as providing deliverable and submitting invoices etc
How Cubicibuc uses your personal data
If you provide contact details to us via the website, or other means, we may use this personal information to send you marketing material that we think may be of interest to you or your business. This is within our legitimate interests as a company to use your information in this way, such marketing material may include:
- Providing communications about us and our services that may be of interest to you
- Contacting you about conferences, seminars and other events that we may be involved in or organising
- Providing you with thought pieces, insights or other information that may be of interest to you
If you do not wish to receive any direct marketing material after you provide your details, please contact us at the address below.
Subject access requests and right to amendment / erasure
Individuals can find out if we hold any of their personal information by making a ‘subject access request’, in writing to Cubicibuc Limited. If we do hold information about you we will:
- Give you a description of it
- Tell you why we are holding it
- Tell you who it has been/could be disclosed to
- Let you have a copy of the information
You may also request that data is amended to keep it up to date or the ‘right to erasure’, when we will delete any information we hold on you or put it beyond use, unless a regulatory or legal reason prevents this.
Proof of identification will be required.
Contacting us and opting-out
At any time you can opt-out of receiving emails by emailing us or writing to us at:
Cart House 2,
Copley Hill Business Park,